We will talk about a few of the Pros and Cons of the Pizza Cutter and Server on this page.
There is a big difference between the pizza cutter and server.
The pizza cutter and server seems very insignificant but they are one of the most used pieces of equipment that you will use in your pizza restaurant.
If you are interested you can check out my in-depth review of pizza cutters here.
Here are a few of the things that make a pizza cutter different than a pizza server.
Pizza Cutter and Server – [Pizza Cutter]
- The pizza cutter made to cut through the pizza that just came out of the oven.
- 2. The pizza cutter is very sharp and is capable of cutting your finger and requiring stitches.
- 3. The pizza cutter is typically a pizza cutting wheel or a pizza rocker knife.
Pizza Cutter and Server – [Pizza Server]
- The Pizza server is very dual around all of its edges
- Usually, pizza servers are not meant to cut the pizza. Their function is to serve the pizza
- Most pizza servers have a wood handle and are the shape of a semi-rounded triangle. This way it is easier to slide under and stabilize the slice of pizza that you’re serving.
The Pizza Cutter and Server
It is very important to understand the differences in all the pizza utensils that you use in your kitchen. Your knowledge of little things like pizza paddles will make a huge impact in how your kitchen flows. With the proper knowledge, you can significantly increase the productivity within your entire restaurants’ processes.
I have experienced great chefs and cooks hitting their breaking point. This happened because of either I purchased cheap equipment or the lack of the piece of equipment that they needed. I prefer a happy chef because a happy chef is a well functioning and cost effective kitchen.
So I have learned the hard way to know the differences between the good and bad pizza cutter and server that are on the market. This will make a huge difference in the kitchen workflow.
Also to make sure not only do you know the differences between the pizza cutter and server. It is much more important to understand the difference with all of your restaurants’ equipment. You can lose a lot of money very fast by buying the wrong restaurant equipment.
If you want to check out some more reviews and some general information about pizza restaurants or restaurants in general at Paisanospnp.com